RECOMENDED :

   
    
    
     

Disney Princess Celebrity : Tiana (The Princess And The Frog)

Hello Everyone.. Finally I made this last piece of my Disney Princess Celebrity... Tiana.. It's kinda difficult to find the right cast for this character... I have tried to used Rihanna, Beyonce or even Tyra Bank.. but I think it's not worked out.. Till I remember Alicia Keys.. one of my fav singer.. She's lovely.. and I think she can be a princess.. and here she is as Princess Tiana...


I used these pictures to make the artwork (credits to these pictures below):


Credit :
- Princess Tiana Behind The Scene of Photography with Annie Leibovitz (with Jennifer Hudson)
- Alicia Keys


8 comments:

  1. Keren2,,, kapan bikin poster dgn tema indonesian fairy tale bang?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya, Bawang Merah Bawang Putih, Keong Mas, dll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try Keke Palmer, I think you'll get a lot more likes on this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. What it might look like if it was Keke Palmer

    http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j21/cassie-mariena/18a07e43-2a8e-49b8-89c9-66454925e59a_zpsietnfhge.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should try Keke Palmer for Tiana instead

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should try Keke Palmer as Tiana. Alica Keys doesn't work at all

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job. Love them all. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Silakan komen disini...